About This File
Member Map is an application that allows your users to put their (Exact or approx) location onto an interactive map. Member Map has a permission model so you can limit which groups can add to the map.
As an administrator you have the ability to create custom groups where your community (when allowed) can place other markers in the map, for example if they would like to post the location of an upcoming meet, exhibits, shops, etc.
If you are a developer and you store location data in your app that you'd like to show on the map, you can now do so creating a membermap/Mapmarkers extension. Instruction on how to use it is included in the auto-generated file.
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168 See changelog
- Added a missing language bit
- Fixed a PHP error related to Clubs.
- Fixed an issue with address search with Cyrillic letters, and possibly other non-latin letters and symbols.
- Using a built in caching method rather than forcing it to use the file system. This appeared to be an issue with CiC clients.
- Popup content is loaded through AJAX to reduce the size of the cache file(s).
- Fix for CIC clients.
- Fixed a serious bug where markers would be deleted too when a Club was deleted.
Integration with Clubs.
- A Club's location can be shown on the map if it have a physical location
- A link to "Member Map" can be added to the club header. This will show the member markers of the club's members.
- Integration with Clubs.
- Comments and reviews
- Fixed issues with the map context menu
- HTML5 Geolocation disabled when not using HTTPS (Most browsers doesn't allow this)
- Fixed profile map
- This is now only compatible with IPS 4.2.