IPS 4.4 ONLY
For IPS 4.3, use version 3.5.7
Member Map is an application that allows your users to put their (Exact or approx) location onto an interactive map. Member Map has a permission model so you can limit which groups can add to the map.
As an administrator you have the ability to create custom groups where your community (when allowed) can place other markers in the map, for example if they would like to post the location of an upcoming meet, exhibits, shops, etc.
If you are a developer and you store location data in your app that you'd like to show on the map, you can now do so creating a membermap/Mapmarkers extension. Instruction on how to use it is included in the auto-generated file.
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168 See changelog
- If you have Pages records that have a location stored, this can now be shown in the map
It is finally compatible with the Member Location plugin. In the list of profile fields, you'll see an entry for this plugin on top of the list.
- You may have to press the link in the "Import members" setting to restart the sync process after changing the
- Added a setting to disable the "Staff" grouping in the member list sidebar
- Added a setting where you can define the profile fields that should be visible in the marker popup for members.
- No, you did not miss v3.6.3. I know I skipped it.
- 22.214.171.124: Fixed an untranslated language string in the activity stream
Support is provided by the community via the 'Support Topic'.