Edited by Nathan Explosion
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
added ability to allow users to pick a date range for the deletion of notifications.
- if allowing users to also choose applications then a date range per application will be available to the user.
- added a setting to display an indicator, which updates when the user chooses applications and/or changes date ranges, and indicates the number of notifications which will be deleted based on those choices.
- added a setting to display the "Are you sure?" description as a warning instead.
- The 'Guests' group is no longer selectable in Settings.
- added the number of deleted notifications to the "Notifications have been deleted" feedback.
- Change the confirmation form's checkboxes to "Yes/No" toggles.
- fixed an issue where the breadcrumb on the 'Delete notifications' page didn't link to a controller.
- fixed an issue where the breadcrumb on the 'Delete notifications' page didn't display a friendly URL when hovering over the link.
- added missing restrictions language strings