This resource will allow members from configured groups to toggle blocks down to their titles and back. Supports blocks in the header, footer and sidebar of the site, and the toggled state of each block is remembered as the user browses the site.
- support for Pages WYSIWYG blocks has been added with v1.1.0
the resource does support custom blocks whose 'Content' output uses the following HTML structure
<h3 class="ipsWidget_title">TITLE</h3> <div>CONTENT</div>
- IMPORTANT: if you have a block which uses a different HTML structure then please ask before you buy.
- using Forums as an example: a block on an index page differs from a block on a topic page...collapsing the former will not reflect as a collapse on the latter.
- the toggled state of blocks is browser-specific - actions performed in Chrome, for example, will not be reflected in Firefox. (Maybe a later version though)
Edited by Nathan Explosion
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
- added functionality to provide support for Pages WYSIWYG blocks