Stripe Checkout is a prebuilt, hosted payment page optimized for conversion. Whether you offer one-time purchases, use Checkout to easily and securely accept payments online.
- Stripe Tax to automate tax calculation and collection or define applicable tax rates.
- Toggle Tax behavior - disabled/inclusive/exclusive.
- Dispute processing.
- Refunds/partial refunds supporting.
- Ability to ban a member after a refund.
Gateway only works if billing address collection is enabled.
Differences from Stripe by IPS
- The entire payment process takes place on the Stripe website, on a special stylized page that you can brand with the style of your community. The client is more confident to enter his card details on the Stripe website.
- Based on the billing address, the tax amount is automatically calculated.
- You can change the color scheme, font, rounding of the payment form.
- Card payments
- Afterpay / Clearpay
- Apple Pay
- Bacs Direct Debit
- Google Pay
- Pre-authorized debits
- SEPA Direct Debit
Edited by Kirill Gromov
What's New in Version 1.0.2 See changelog
It is not necessary to collect the billing address of client (but the tax will not be calculated automatically).
Support - PM