Edited by shahed
Full list of buttons with description added to "Additional Information" tab
What's New in Version 1.0.1 See changelog
- Manual adding CSS classes to Allowed CSS classes in toolbar setting is now removed. process will be automatically.
- In-app guides now have links that open in separate browser tab
- Infobox Buttons update version 2: Includes fix for "Infobox Line" button: start new paragraph inside areas didn't start from new line, instead started in same row. now fixed.
Author Terms & Conditions
This resource can be purchase one time per website, unlimited usage through that website.
This resource tested only on IPS default theme, and while it might work with other third-party themes, but there is no guaranty about it.
Please use support options before purchase, if there are any question. No refund will be provided once the resource has been downloaded.
Infobox buttons: with this button you can create Infoboxes Like Wikipedia... with aligned boxes, max width boxes, table info lines for your posts. Use them separately, combine them and create new variety of paragraph formatting. can be create with combination of these buttons:
- Infobox Right: create a box aligned to the right side of content area. can put images, quote or other information in it.
- Infobox Left
- Infobox Center
- Infobox Topic: create a content box for indicating the topic for the info box. have in-app customization options.
- Infobox Toggle: create a toggle box with ability to add information inside a box, originally hidden and can be open with user interaction.
- Infobox Line: create two slot section for a Data: Value information. like Age: xx / Nationality: YY and ...
- QuoteBox button: with this button it is possible to create a quote style area. can be combine with Infobox Left/Right/Center to align it in page or use it as it is with a full-width style.
- Background image button: with this button it is possible to make a image background area and insert information in it.
- The Good/The Bad button: create a two column box for make a pros/cons list.
- Rate button: create a styled section for rating/verdict
- Comparison Images: with this button it is possible to make a intractable area for comparing two image.
- Two column area: with this button, text provided in it will be display in a paragraph with two column, with first letter of the paragraph is bigger and styled.
- Three column area: with this button, text provided in it will be display in a paragraph with three column.
- Redacted text/Inline spoiler for text: with this button, it is possible to make a text selection in editor and render it as redacted. the redacted text will be invisible from user.
- PDF viewer: with this button you can display "PDF files" through direct link in your posts or any other places that works with CKEditor throughout your community. Usage of this plugin require to grant "post HTML" permission to user groups.
Update in-app downloadable buttons:
- In-app downloadable buttons may get updated in future versions. in this case, the updated button will have notice and new version number in it's setting area. for updating a editor button, simply remove/delete old version from editor and install new version afterward. with new version installed, it should be seen in "Buttons not on editor" section in toolbar page, which can be drag and drop again in same spot in editor as before.