Would you like a little more control over the Emoji menu/search in the editor?
Ability to reorder Emoji groups
- You can now put your custom emoji group(s) at the top of the list, or reorder the native/Twitter emoji categories.
Ability to disable Emoji groups
- You can disable certain Emoji groups from being visible when viewing the Emoji menu, or performing a search for an emoji
- Example use-case: maybe you want to retire the use of your custom emoji groups - currently, you would need to delete those groups in the ACP but that then has a knock-on effect on already posted content that may contain one of those custom emojis. With this application, you can simply disable the custom emoji group and it won't be viewable on the front-end
Users can expand/collapse emoji categories in the menu
- ACP setting to control default state of the categories
- This feature is added in v1.0.3
- this application doesn't stop the addition of emoji via copy/paste methods, or entry via the keyboard - it manages what is available to the user when they access the Emoji menu or perform a search.
- If you have disabled the use of emoji and only use custom uploaded images and you just wish to reorder the groups then you don't need this applicaiton - you can already do that, just drag the group names around in the area in the ACP where you manage your custom uploaded emoticons.
Edited by Nathan Explosion
back to normal price
What's New in Version 1.0.3 See changelog
- Added ability for user to collapse/expand categories in the emoji menu
- Added ACP setting to allow control over default state (expanded or collapsed) of the categories in the emoji menu
- Removed some redundant settings, left over from earlier planned design