This resource will allow administrators to display a low stock notice when the product stock level reaches a predefined level.
Per product configuration:
- Enable low stock notice in the product
Show stock level in the notice: LOW STOCK - X left!
- If disabled, only 🔥 LOW STOCK will be displayed.
- Minimum stock level to display the notice
Commerce required configuration:
- Your product has to have a stock in ACP -> Commerce -> edit your product -> Stock & Price Adjustments tab -> Amount in stock and it cannot be UNLIMITED.
- Show Stock Levels? setting has to be enabled: ACP -> Commerce -> Settings -> Stock -> Show Stock Levels?.
Example of usage:
- You can set a specific product to display the notice when it reaches 10 items in the stock; so from 10 to 1 it will display the notice, exemple: LOW STOCK - 3 left!
Edited by Adriano Faria
Add stock product and settings information
- Create or edit a product and go to the Low Stock Notice tab. Enable in the products you want and choose if you want to display the stock level and the minimum stock level to display the message.