An application for quick congratulating users with a Birthday. If your community is used to congratulate users with a Birthday on forum, but you would not like to create a lot of topics for this purpose - the application is designed to help with it.
- Quick congratulations and the ability to add wishes to congratulations
- A section for viewing the latest congratulated users
- The ability to congratulate the user a few days after the birthday (and a few hours before - in case of time zone difference)
- To congratulate, you need to click on the gift icon in the today's Birthdays widget or in the calendar
- Past Birthdays widget (for congratulations with delay)
- Admin CP settings, group restrictions for view and create congratulations
- Notifications - internal and emails. Letters about the number of congratulations per day are sent once a day (the letter is sent within an hour after the first greeting).
- Display in activity as other events (for the user who congratulated or who was congratulated - depending on the settings)
Important! You need a default IPS Calendar application for properly work.
What's New in Version 1.0.5 See changelog
The mobile version for comments and grid view has been improved
You could get support here, or contact me.
If you found an error or think that application needs new feature - please, write me email or PM.